BTS Villain Prep

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 | |

I'm really trying to post more about my prep work and behind the scenes soooo here goes..

One day over the summer, Carol and I were on the hunt for some new clothes and I saw this simple little dress hanging up. It was simple: short and straight (almost 60s style) and half black/half white. It reminded me so much of a modern day Cruella De Vil, and ever since I've wanted to start on a Disney Villains project.

It's evolved a little since then, and I've moved away from Cruella. I really like the idea of shooting male villains portrayed by females. I don't want the outfits or the styling to be an exact copy of what the movie character looks like, but just "inspired by".





<--Here's the first outfit for Villain #1: Scar from The Lion King.























Boulders for the background made of chicken wire and the backside of some satin fabric. Oh so pro.






























0 comments:

Post a Comment