Yarnballs BTS

Sunday, November 6, 2011 | |

So for this next project, I decided to base my shoot around yarn. The original concept was to have my model's hair made of yarn (yarnballs to be more specific) and have her knitting with the yarn on her head.






<--My lovely model Audra looking at some family photos after I pinned all the yarn to her hair. Sadly, Jo-Ann Fabrics does not sell yarn in round balls, so I bought styrofoam balls and wrapped the yarn around them. I was pretty amazed that they all stayed to Audra's head.







<--My studio for the day! I shot inside my great grandparents' house. Yes, great grandparent. They're awesome and live in a trailer park. My great grandma is now convinced that the reason I shot at her house was because I love her house so much and want to "dibs" it when she goes to her "happy hunting ground". I told her I just really liked the light that comes through her window, but that didn't seem to convince her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment