CGI

Sunday, December 4, 2011 | |


For one of my classes, we have a joint project with the CGI class. I was partnered with 2 different Computer Graphics students and we were supposed to create pieces that combined both my photo and their CG skills.


<-- Day of the shoot. We shot in the abandoned Rochester Subways. Scary! We also spent about 12 years trying to get the flashes to sync properly. Which resulted in many (lovely) out of focus accidental pictures of my partner Boyang.







<--My cute little model. Had to recruit my sister since no other parents but mine would let their 11 year old go into the abandoned subways. P.S. Thanks Aaron Thomas for assisting/fixing my flashes/making sure Rochester's homeless community didn't kill us.












Final Outcomes!

<--This was Boyang's version of the piece. They both worked with the same photo and added CG to it.















<--This is my other partner's piece. Seth had this "transformer" guy that he'd been working on, so we knew that before the shoot and chose a location that would compliment the CG piece.



--CLICK IMAGES TO VIEW LARGER--

0 comments:

Post a Comment