Making Costumes

Monday, May 21, 2012 | |


 Just a few behind the scenes shots of the cage costumes I made for my shoot. I was playing off the idea of hoop skirts, and decided to make mine more of a cage. With matching puffy sleeves of course!






<--this a="" and="" beginning="" bit="" but="" cage="" construction.="" duct="" had="" help="" hot="" i="" in="" is="" making="" obviously="" of="" p="" pex="" piping="" quite="" skirt.="" tape="" the="" this="" used="" water="" we="">























<--these a="" after="" be="" black="" but="" clearly="" color.="" do="" hey="" is="" make="" my="" nbsp="" not="" orange="" p="" painted="" quite="" shortly="" spray="" statement.="" they="" this.="" together="" were="" will="" worn="">







Thank you to my wonderful intern, Guppy Smith-Porter!*











*This was a 1-day internship, and the intern was not compensated for time or materials.




0 comments:

Post a Comment