Mirrors

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 | |

After several calls and e-mails, I was given access to shoot inside the George Eastman House.
Because strobes aren't allowed in the House, we were only allowed to shoot between 8:30 and 10:30am. Styling then, started bright and early at 7am (!!!!)

Huge thank you to my lovely model Tess (repped by Mary Therese Friel, LLC) and her mom for waking up so early and being absolutely fantastic at the shoot.

Tess looks a bit more sophisticated in the cage skirt than I did thanks to Panache Vintage, who loaned me the wonderful vintage jacket, skirt, and gloves.

Continuing on with my list of thank yous...Erik Ellingson was pretty much the best human speed ring assistant I could ask for.

Again, thanks so much to everyone who helped with this!














0 comments:

Post a Comment